WELCOME TO SURABHI FOUNDATION TRUST
Surabhi Foundation Trust is an NGO established in August 2005, under Trust Act. It was initiated by like-minded individuals to bring out social change by serving the most needy and under-privileged.
Whats New about Surabhi
Surabhi Sambrama 2016
Surabhi is celebrating Dashamanotsava with a theme” Beti Bachao Beti Padavo”. A cultural program by the children showcasing their talent & Musical nights was being organized with a theme of promoting the art & Culture in Bangalore. The vision of the program was to celebrate the 10th Anniversary and also to reach out and felicitate the supporters of Surabhi Foundation and to provide qualitative education a new to more needy girl children which will provide qualitative education food, shelter and health care.
Surabhi Hongirana (Our Core Service Arm)
A shelter project of SFT started in 2008 for opportunity deprived children such as orphans, rag-pickers, street children, single parents, neglected and economically poor children . Presently Hongirana is sheltering 240 children in 6 homes in and around Bangalore. The project has rescued 940 children and rehabilitated them into mainstream of society.
- To provide education and holistic development to under-privileged children.
- Protection & Preservation of Environment
- Rural health camps and health awareness program.
- Identify and Enhance quality of life in select villages by providing basic amenities.
- Spread Education Awareness - contribute to achieve 100% literacy.